Everything starts FRIDAY!
WOW! Time flies and festival time is here - and I can't wait for the first band to hit the stage at 7pm on Friday night here in Drumheller! A few reminders and FAQ answers for anyone coming out this year! 1. If you purchased tickets online - you do not get a physical ticket in the mail. When you arrive at the festival you will need to show your government issued ID. If your name on the credit card used is different than the person claiming the ticket please email us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. There is no extra charge for trailers and motorhomes in the campground onsite this year. There is no power or water available. We have designated area for trailer/RV's and a designated area for tents. This is all first come first serve - no reservations.
3. Above ground fire bowls are permitted. Ground fires/pits are not allowed. BBQs and propane grills are permitted in the camping area. There is currently no fire ban in place.
4. There is no ATM on site, so bring cash. The venue is licensed and we have 1 onsite food truck. There is also vendors and merchandise available for sale. We do accept VISA/MC at the door for purchasing tickets via a Square reader. 5. This is an all ages event. The venue is also licensed and has alcohol available for purchase. You will need your government issued ID on you at all times in the venue to purchase alcohol. 6. Here is the link for google maps to the festival site. It is located at the Drumheller Stampede Grounds also known as Dinosaur Downs Speedway. This is 8 minutes from downtown Drumheller, and is located on Highway 9, at the top of the valley beside the DORVA Track and Penitentiary. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dinosaur+Downs+Speedway
7. Tickets are available for an additional $20 at the door for last minute purchases at the festival. 2 day passes and single day passes are only available if the weekend passes are not sold out. Tickets basicly just get cheaper as each day passes.
8. There are no showers on site. There are public showers available in Drumheller at the Badlands Community Facility, Aqualplex and Newcastle Beach Ball Diamonds. These are all within a 10 minute drive from the festival grounds.
That covers a few things and if you have questions don't hesitate to reach out to us! See you in a few days!